Thursday, October 9, 2008

Firefox theme screenshots are needlessly slow

The pages that are used to show screenshots for Firefox in the Find Add-Ons page are needlessly slow, the window takes the time to expand outward, an effect I despise, and the resulting screenshot is not fullscreen, which means you don't see the detail.

Why add slowness into a webpage on purpose? I want my computer displays to be fast, as fast as possible, preferably instant.

I don't understand why people do this sort of thing.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo


I feel like I need to exercise extreme care in what I write about in order to avoid trouble, and that sounds like what the phrase "walking on eggshells" means, hence the title "Writing On Eggshells".

I think "Writing On Eggshells" offers the chance for some nice graphics for the blog title banner. Another thing to add to the list of things to do.

I'm the Chuck Baggett in facebook at http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560072876&ref=profile
I'm Sharcel Bellic in Second Life, and Sharcel in Hipihi.